Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Its been a while..

Yeah yeah yeah...So, I know its been a long time since I've updated this thing, but trust me...I've been thinking about posting something..( I've just been too lazy to do it ). I've been super duper busy...




Any who- Here are a few things I've been soaking up since I last spoke with you all...

- Rosie O'Donnell is Cuh-RAY-Zeee -
Uh, where the heck do I begin with this one...?
First there was this.....Thank you Elizabeth for trying, atleast.
Then there was this....Thank you GOD.
Then she decided to join the "True Colors" Tour.
Then she decides to exploit her children.

Man. She's such a great role model. And boy does she stay classy while doing it!




-Paris Hilton is Blah blah blah -
Blah Blah..
Oh yeah...and she's also an artist. Thats hot!

- Some Pro-Wrestler is Crazy too -
Probably the most disturbing piece of news yet. What drove this guy to murder his wife and
child? Millions of dollars, a wife, a cute little kid, fans world wide....way to throw it all away.
- A poor little girl gets her feet chopped off -
Ok. I am in NO way trying to make light of this story, but DEAR GOD?
Her feet, completely severed?! How awful can a middle schoolers life be? I seriously seriously
feel for this young lady. I hope she gets billions and billions of dollars out of this and I hope that she has a very successful recovery. AND I hope that whoever was supposed to inspect the ride on a regular basis gets his ass Fired and that he can only find a job as Rosie O'Donnell's personal assistant.

- The World's fastest Weiner eater is now UNABLE to compete!
Now...this piece of news, it just takes the cake.
Weiners!
Jaw injuries!
"Being the pride of [his] mother"!
IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.


- ANYWAY-
Here are a few pics of what I've been up to.
More blogulicious entries to come, y'all!!

love always,
Julia

p.s. I turn 20 on the 4th..Ugh.




















No comments: