Dictionary.com defines failure as one/all of the following:
1. an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in failure. The campaign was a failure.
2. nonperformance of something due, required, or expected: a failure to do what one has promised; a failure to appear.
3. a subnormal quantity or quality; an insufficiency: the failure of crops.
4. deterioration or decay, esp. of vigor, strength, etc.: The failure of her health made retirement necessary.
5. a condition of being bankrupt by reason of insolvency.
6. a becoming insolvent or bankrupt: the failure of a bank.
7. a person or thing that proves unsuccessful: He is a failure in his career. The cake is a failure.
Unsuccessful, non performance, subnormality, deterioration, decay, bankruptcy, insolvency....
The past two weeks have been all of these things combined.
Funny thing is...
I don't feel like I've failed at making someone else happy enough to stick around, I feel like I've failed myself in my inability to ever be resolute.
Don't do it guys. Be in love with the person that wants to reach the same goals as you do in love. If you don't ...you'll lose so much.
Nothing will be real until you find that. It just cannot be.
Love is so much more than who we are.
Love is someone else.