Sunday, March 23, 2008

xo.zies.

Boyfriend just made my night.

Today has been exhausting...got up early for practice. Right after went to my nieces birthday party. Had dinner with kell bell. Got home...did a ton of laundry and felt slammed by 8p. Ben doesn't get off of work until midnight. [ he works security at a bank call center - the hottest rent-a-cop you'll ever meet. ] He also goes to school during the day and is especially busy because he's graduating w/ his degree in criminal justice this may. he's a busy busy boy with a lotta lotta goals.

Anyway... I haven't seen the kid since sometime last week cuz he's been on holiday in FL with the boys. I really didn't know when I'd be able to see him. He came home early this morning around 5a and had to go into work at 4. Usually i'll get a phone call from him around 10ish to help the time of his shift go by...tonight i called him to say goodnight and all was normal. he was just getting off of work. we chatted a bit when i decided to go shower and that i'd call him back. I call him...we chat a little more and then he asks me a silly question...

"So...i have this really big favor to ask you. Don't get mad, ok? its kinda a big deal. Do you think you could come outside for a second?"

He came bearing gifts from FL...and a few other things :).this is what i got:


A flip-flop lighter



Salt Water Taffy which is tops!




A sweet post card and a sticker from Ron John


I also asked him to get me something really tacky and awful
What did i get?




Oh, nothing. Just TATTOO IN A CAN!?!


AND LAST but certainly NOT least...




pretty little tulips.


What did i give him? Two lips.
heehee.


x


Spray tattoo in a can! Who DOES that?
*sigh. now i can sleep. my day is officially complete :B.

No comments: