Monday, May 12, 2008

oh, indiana

I just watched Indiana Jones and the temple of doom...



who knew harrison was that hot back then???
I hope to one day find a man named Indiana and is that good with a whip...


wait that didn't come out right.


xxx

Anyway. Sorry about the shortage on the blogs. There has been a lot on my plate. I'm opening a new Verizon Store on 21st & Colley and I've just been so busy. The store is going to be my baby though. Good location...good people working for me. I hope we get numbers that are as good as we've been hoping for!

Amy and Evan got married! Such a beautiful time. This was the first time I've actually almost cried at a wedding. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that the two have been together for 7 years! That is what commitment is all about. That is how you stick it out and know that you're meant to be together. I think they did it the right way...







It was also Kimmy's 22nd Birthday this week. We celebrated a few nights in a row...





















Off to run errands now.
[ love love ]
Julia R.

2 comments:

Elise Krepcho said...

uh, hello...we're naming our 1st son Indiana...but i'm not sure if he'll own a whip.

and yes, it is after indiana jones.

Arianne said...

duh...HELLO. Indiana marathon this week on DVD then new movie.