Friday, June 20, 2008

don't make me a target

A few things:

1) panera is so good. esp the asian sesame chicken salad. i forgot how good it was. thank God i have been reminded

2) I am kinda obsessed with dresses right now. i have only worn a pair of pants once in the past month or so? can't help it. got a great one yesterday and am wearing the "Framboise belt" with it. its a knitted, sleeveless babydoll, with crazy detail atop. look:



It hits right above the knee...first dress in a while that i've really bragged about. It's comfy and stretchy and soft...too awesome to not.

3) Uh, hello? spain in 15 days and i'm only realizing now that i'll be traveling internationally all by myself. I have a problem with this. i also have a problem with the fact that i'm not really supposed to smile while i'm in munich. cute, right?

That's all. Thanks for your interest.
I'm a very happy girl.


<3 julia r.

1 comment:

Elise Krepcho said...

yes girl, dresses is where it's at.

I've always been a fan of dresses...and in a few weeks i'll probably be sending you some of my old ones that i no longer fit. :(

speaking of...anthropologie is having a huge sale, there were some very cute dresses, but i didn't wanna buy any if i can't wear them. chekidout!

love you.