Sunday, July 20, 2008

fall 08

Uh, how about fall 08 trends are so what i've been about for i don't even know how long? My God Mother bought me a subscription to marie claire w/o me knowing. i got my first issue today and they have a 5 page spread on fall 08 trends. It all took me back to my styling days. the criticism. the making fun of julia because she dresses like a librarian. the shopping w/ my girlfriends and them saying, "oh god..julia look at this. this is ridiculous. this is so you. but just you."

check it:

FLORAL PRINTS

vera wang

LACE!!

valentio - that top KILLS me.

PANTS w/ INTERESTING CUTS:

gianfranco ferre

PURPLE!!

proenza shouler

RUFFLED TEIRS

lanvin


EXTREME DETAIL:

chanel

HUMUNGO JEWELS

vera wang

THE PURSE OF MANY COLORS:

gucci - this is a definite yay on the hand bag, nay on the rest of it.



i love it i love it i love it.
its so victorian
its so william de kooning
its so klimt.
its so what i wanted fall to be!
its so, julia 6 months ago?

1 comment:

Eternitys Veil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.