Sunday, September 7, 2008

get thee behind me satan


i'm being robbed of my joy.

i don't like hearing from you.
i don't like the names you call me.
i don't like that i don't understand why you're so destructive.
why you're so eager to make me cry.
why you're so eager to call me names, just to deface my character.

you have no idea what you're letting go of.
you have no idea what kind of bridge you're burning.
you have no idea what you want.
you have no idea what kind of monster you have become.
you have no conviction.
you have no mutual respect.
you have no self control.

you are a monster
you are a monster
you are a monster
you are a monster
you are a monster

monster


for the first time in my life. i actually do feel hate towards you.

i hope you suffocate on your own tongue.

1 comment:

one oh three said...

great post! Sara Dodge, duh!