Wednesday, November 5, 2008

america's right

An excerpt from a blog I regular:

"Still strugging for words, looking to connect my head with my fingers, I find myself disheartened because, if tonight is an indication of the near future, my daughter will not grow up in the same America I did. I find myself disappointed that my fellow Americans were not able to see past the rhetoric, past the spin, past the cloud of Bush Derangement Syndrome enough to do the right thing yesterday. I find myself angry knowing that more could have been done to prevail, that it was a better-run campaign and not a better candidate which won this race. I'm embarrassed that the electorate freely elected a man who, even in his victory speech, said that American "cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers" and somehow managed to speak of humility while delivering a speech before more than a million people. Humility, as Charles Krauthammer later said, is not one of Obama's strong points."



Read the rest of the article here.

I also found a great article praising President Bush's efforts the past 8 years. It's eye openning and if you are able to read, please do. It really is insane how he's been treated and it's good to know that someone else feels the way I do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to see how our great president has been treated: without appreciation for what he has dealt with these last 8 yrs!