Monday, December 29, 2008

ATTENTION!!


Body: PLEASE BE AWARE

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET RSVP'D
YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE GUEST LIST.


ALSO, IF I HAVE NOT NOTIFIED YOU OF BEING +1
YOUR GUEST WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN!
REMEMBER - THIS IS AN INVITE ONLY EVENT.


DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL INSIDE THE BUILDING OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT.

Pre-game at your house, in the bars at town center, or walking up to the venue for all I care but DO NOT bring it inside.
I can be held liable by the Sandler Center if any outside alcohol is found!

There will be party security in front of the elevators found past the box office.
He will ID you at the door, check you in on the list, and let you know which floor we are on.


- Don't forget! -
BRING CASH FOR THE CASH BAR
GOLD WHITE BLACK OR SILVER COCKTAIL ATTIRE.


- AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR DRAMA AT THE DOOR -

I am sooo excited about wednesday guys. I can't even tell you how much!

I love you all. Look Sharp! I'll see you on wednesday nighttttt....
julia r.

No comments: