Sunday, February 8, 2009

bight the bullet

i'll say one thing and one thing only about last night.
With men, there will never, EVER be anything again that will surprise me.
aka...things can only get better from here. I'm fully convinced that I have reached the pinnacle of discovering a man's heartless capacity & that what I conceived to be true in the beginning was right all along. (Kell & Kimmy, I'll fill you in on what I'm talking about soon enough...)

DEUCES!


xxxx


I really wanted my niece to experience her first tea somewhere real special. I got my sisters and mother together for a nice afternoon at the painted lady so we could let Olivia enjoy herself. As soon as we told her we were "going to have a tea party" she was so very excited. seeew very excited. It was a lovely time and i was glad my sisters, mum, and i were able to have a nice saturday afternoon together. I really love them so much! Here are pics from the afternoon....


















1 comment:

Samuel. said...

lol u spelled bite wrong, y'all.