Thursday, April 30, 2009

tattz

Sew.

i'm getting a tattoo next week but i need to finalize some thangs.

i've basically lived by this verse all my life:

"Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD."

- i'd like the words, "be strong & let your heart take courage" around something like a rose blooming into the face of a lion. The rose being symbolic of beauty and love and growth but also being that my momma's name is rosemarie & the lion is obv a symbol of strength and courage and my father's name, ariel, means lion of God. i'm thinking a blooming rose, with the inside petals forming a lions face.

who can even understand and who can even make that happen for me is the question. i told kenny lutz about it and he made me this, lol:



not quite what i was going for, but i thought it wuz funny. i'm thinking something a little more one of a kind than a lions face in the middle of a flower...

i'm going to ask megan & steve riddle to draw me some samples.
in the mean time, tell me whut you even thank.

2 comments:

lady cardea said...

do it! i love the idea. i want one so bad. but im such an indecisive person the idea of something THAT permanent scares the hell out of me.
and in reply to the comment you left me.
lets!

systemreceiver said...

I want to go with!