Tuesday, May 19, 2009

tomorrow i'm going to sit at bean there and finish my business plan.
i've asked melissa and sarah to model a few of the new items. really really cute stuff! i'm so excited for you all to see it. bart will be shooting, i will be styling, and i'm going to be asking bill from angelo's salon to do hair & makeup. should be a great shoot.

i'm also trying to look for a good quality screen printing place to get the shirts i have sketched out into some samples. . . they are seriously seriously so cute. i'm excited. so as long as i find someone that either knows how to print on rayon / tencel blend shirts...we'll be on the ball. maybe i'm just too picky??

God is teaching me what it means to really feel fulfilled. Today I don't feel wanting for anything, except for the health of my family, friends, and career. I like it. I don't feel lonely or upset or like I'm missing out today. That's satisfying.

2 comments:

lady cardea said...

melissa as in me? hahahah. um i want to see your shirtssss

julia r said...

yes girl! remember? same time bart and i discussed him shooting?!? it'll be great!